Many men and women believe that they are fat. They then diet, lose, and regain weight. Dieting can become frustrating when it does not work. Also, extreme dieting can lead to physical can psychological problems.
Causes of weight problems
- Types of food eaten. Too much fatty, fried, or junk food will increase your weight.
- Eating snacks while watching television
- Repeated dieting. With repeated dieting. The rate of metabolism becomes slower enabling the body to maintain its weight with fewer calories.
Because people are overweight, they diet, But dieting usually don’t work.
Why Diet Does Not Work
- Dieting is for a limited time
- Unrealistic goals are set
- The dieter constantly thinks of food due to food restriction
- The dieter does not learn a new lifestyle
- In addition, dieting can have negative effects. Repeatedly breaking one’s diet can promote self-criticism, create disappointment, and cause anxiety.
How to lose weight permanently
- Incorporate exercise into your daily routine.
- Your mood when food was eaten
- Type of food eaten
- When food was eaten
- Where food was eaten
- What influenced you to eat
- Develop solutions to the eating habits that are problematic. For example, if you note that you are eating fatty and fried foods. You can avoid these foods by not buying them
- Set realistic goals.
- Eat a balance diet that includes meat, cereal, fruit, vegetables, and milk. Avoid high caloric food.
- Weigh yourself once a week at the same time
- Develop hobbies and become socially active so you do not eat because you are bored.