This is a summary of the regulation; please refer to the full official version in Thai in case of disputes.
4. In cases in which the university announces the discontinuation of announced courses.
Students who have registered four such courses the students will receive full refunds of the tuition and the air-conditioning fees only.
In the event that the discontinuation of a course results in the student not having and courses to take all tuition and fees of all sorts will be refunded in full.
5. In cases in which the student withdraws from all courses within the time specified by the university.
The university will withdraw the registration of the student as stipulated in the registration regulations. The student will receive a refund for tuition, all fees and all special charges for that term, in full, if they have already been paid.
6. In cases in which the student withdraws from some courses within the time specified by the university and has added other courses in their place.
The university will apply the tuition, activities fees, and charges for air conditioning for those courses toward the charges, tuition and fees for the course added; students will have to pay any additional costs if not enough was already paid, or they will receive refunds if there ere residues.
7. In cases in which the student withdraws from a course for any reason outside of the time specified by the university.
Students will not receive refunds of and kind.
8. In cases in which the student receives permission to withdraw or to suspend study for any length of time.
Student will not receive refunds of any kind, except the damage deposit which will be refunded if the student withdraws from the university.
9. In cases in which the student is suspended from student status for any reason except voluntary withdrawal.
The student will receive only a portion of their tuition paid for that term.
Put in effect as of March 1st, 2550
Signed by the President on January 25th 2550