Students who fail to pay outstanding debts to the university and/or fail to return books to the library will have their educational documentations withheld until the status of these items is cleared to the satisfaction of the university.
Unit: Educational Documentation Unit
Telephone: 0-5385-1478 Ext. 370
Request for a Confirmation of Student Status Letter
This request is reserved for current students and/or students whose active status is maintained.
1. Present Student ID Cards to obtain a “Confirmation of Student Status Request Form” (PYU 0221/6/1/51).
2. Check outstanding debts and pay the request fee at the Finance Office.
3. Submit the form to the Educational Documentation Unit.
Request for an Official Transcript and/or a Certificate
REQUEST FOR AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT AND/OR A CERTIFICATE
1. Present Student ID Cards to obtain the request forms or download them from e-Registrar (http://reg.payap.ac.th), the Educational Documentation Unit.
2. Fill out an “Official Transcript Request Form” (PYU 0221/6/48/49).
3. Fill out a “Certificate Request Form” (PYU 0221/6/53/49).
4. Check outstanding debts and pay the request fee at the Finance Office.
5. Submit the form to the Educational Documentation Unit.