Unit: Admission and Student Records
Telephone: 0-5385-1478 Ext. 367
1. Present Student ID Cards to obtain a “Leave of Absence Request Form” (PYU 0221/1/1/51) at the Admission and Student Records Unit.
2. Students are granted up to two successive semesters for a leave of absence.
(All periods on leave of absence are included in a length of study.)
3. Any outstanding debts to the university must be cleared before going on leave.
4. Follow the specified instructions.
5. Pay for the fee of 500 THB each semester at the Finance Office.
6. Submit the approved request to the Admission and Student Records Unit.