Unit: Student and New Student Registration
Telephone: 0-5385-1478 Ext. 372
1. Check course and examination schedules from “COURSE-CLASS” menu.
2. Students can study how to register/enroll courses at “SYSTEM GUIDE” menu on e-Registrar (http://reg.payap.ac.th).
3. Students can check to see an academic calendar at “CALENDAR” menu on e-Registrar (http://reg.payap.ac.th). They must comply with all schedules specified.
4. Students are required to clear their outstanding debts (if any) at the Finance Office.
5. Students having overdue books are required to contact the library.
6. Students who have already submitted a “Request for Graduation” form in a previous semester but cannot graduate or would like to enroll courses in the following semesters are required to contact the Graduation Qualification Unit, Registration and Educational Services Office.
7. Scholarship students are required to have their scholarship matter completed before enrollment.
8. Consult academic advisors for enrollment preparation.
Online Course Enrollment and Adding-Dropping
1. Students check the specified period on “CALENDAR” menu provided via e-Registrar (http://reg.payap.ac.th).
2. During the enrollment period, students can see “REGISTER” menu after logging in.
3. Key in the courses students wish to enroll and check the correctness. If any problem occurs during the
course enrollment, the e-Registrar will display the problem to the students. The students need to “DELETE” that particular courses and repeat the enrollment procedures. If there is no problem, students must click “ENROLLMENT CONFIRM.” The e-Registrar will then display “ENROLLMENT RESULT” menu which students can check the result of their enrollment.
4. If a course “SECTION” that the students wish to enroll is fully reserved but they need to enroll in that
particular “SECTION,” the students are required to contact the class instructor directly. If the instructor gives them permission to enroll, the students need to repeat the enrollment procedures of that course.
5. Once the enrollment is confirmed, the “ENROLL” menu will be changed to “ADD/DROP ENROLL” menu
which contains the same procedures as those mentioned in Item 3.
6. For any course enrollment procedure which needs to use forms, students have to present their Student ID
Cards to obtain the relevant forms at the Student and New Student Registration Unit or download them from e-Registrar (http://reg.payap.ac.th). Follow the specified instructions and submit the request forms to the Student and New Student Registration Unit during the drop-add period.
Forms Relevant to Enrollment:
6.1. “Request to Enroll More Credits Than Those Stipulated” (PYU 0221/3/22/49)
Students are allowed to enroll not more than 22 credits in a normal semester and 6 credits in
6.2. “Request to Enroll in Courses with Concurrent Examinations” (PYU 0221/3/1/51)
6.3. “Request to Enroll in a Course Concurrently with a Prerequisite Course” (PYU 0221/4/27/49)
7. Print an invoice and pay fees at all branches of the Siam Commercial Bank during the specified period
announced on the academic calendar.
8. For students who fail to pay their tuition fees during the payment period, their course enrollment will be
cancelled. They have to file a request for a leave of absence within the first 60 days of a semester (except for a summer session); otherwise their student status will be revoked.
Late Enrollment Using a Request Form
Students who wish to enroll after the online enrollment period have to do the following procedures:
1. Present Student ID Cards to obtain a “Late Registration Form” at the Student and New Student Registration Unit.
2. Follow the specified instructions.
(Late enrollment is subject to a fine of 50 THB a day starting from the first day of a semester)
3. Pay for the tuition fees at the Finance Office.
4. For students who fail to pay their tuition fees during the payment period, their course enrollment will be cancelled. They have to file a request for a leave of absence within the first 60 days of a semester (except for a summer session); otherwise their student status will be revoked.